Sunday 25 October 2015

Fiasco 2015

Today I made my annual trip to the Royal Armouries in Leeds for FIASCO 2015, presented by Leeds Wargames Club. This was more of a product recce than purchasing trip, but I bought a few things.

Minifigs Napoleonic Ottoman figures sampler packs for their new range
2 packs of Minifigs Ottoman Line Infantry and a Perry ammo cart


I am preparing my paper on Wellington Invades France. His opposing Marshal was Soult.  A couple of days ago I remembered there was a biography of Soult published a few years ago - I should find a copy. By coincidence there was one at the fair.

There were some interesting demo games, including a Star Wars games, based on the rebel attack on the Death Star ( very current ).

A very pleasant morning trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment