Saturday 18 June 2016

I'm on the mend and "The Nice Guys"


The highlight of the week was a trip to York District Hospital Orthopaedics Outpatients department. After an x-ray of my right arm and a quick examination by a doctor, I am officially on the mend and discharged from the hospital. (HOORAY)

Also I had my first visit to the physiotherapist who assured me that I was progressing well. This was at St Monica's Hospital here in Easingwold. It as a little strange. The Physiotherapy Department comprised of one physiotherapist and I was the only client, so after talking about exercises for the arm, we had some time left on the appointment which we filled with a very interesting talk about visiting volcanoes in Italy. All very pleasant.

My partner and I visited Cityscreen Cinema in York to see "The Nice Guys", a comedy film set in the 1970's. This is a very funny, light, buddy movie. Two men meet as opponents and decide to team up in their search for a young woman (the one in the yellow dress in the poster). Definitely not to be taken seriously but funny and very enjoyable, both of us were laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment